Sunday, August 17, 2008

Assignment 2

Sources
In this second assignment i have choosen to choose and area to focus on which is about the role of insect ripellent towards earth's ozone .I want to create an awereness where people can be cautious of their daily actions.

here are some picture to support


Photobucket

Photobucket


The Process
form my first assignment which is the creation of the symbol i have now created soemthing to focus on in my second assignment .here's the process of how i created it using adobe illustrator.

First i started by creating the background and i have choosen to use blue colour to represent the sky


Second i started to do the land/ soil represented by the brown tone colours
Than i added the sun followed with the ozone layer


Next i added the ridsect that was in my first symbol and lastly my message


Final Outcome

No comments: